- 2 cups (250g) spelt flour
- 1/2 cup (50g) oat bran
- 25 grams inulin
- 1 tablespoon baking powder, low sodium
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup (125g) blueberries, frozen
- 3/4 teaspoon SteSweet Reb A
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups (460g) yogurt — lowfat
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1)Sift spelt flour, oat bran, inulin, baking powder, lemon zest, baking soda and nutmeg together.
2)Mix SteSweet Reb-A and yogurt.
Add 1 to 2.
Then heap under the blueberries.
Put the batter into 12 prepared muffin forms and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 25 minutes.