- 2 cups (240g) whole spelt flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon SteSweet Reb-A
- 1/4 cup (60g) pecans (chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (65ml) applesauce
- 1 1/2 cups (180g) carrots,grated
- 1/2 cup (75g) zucchini,grated
- 1/2 cup (112g) cream
- 1 cup (230g) plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ginger bread spice
Add all moist ingredients together and stir well, except eggs.
Add the SteSweet Reb-A powder and mix well.
Add eggs mixing well, and then add the remaining ingredients.
Place in a greased cake pan and bake at 180°C for about 35 minutes.